11 November 2010

The power of text messaging

So I've been a fan of text messaging for over 11 years now but never have I received such a motivating and complimentary message as this from a good friend. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing it- "Hi Kelly I read your blog and think your idea is fantastic! I wish I had business ideas like yours, since working in London is too far once I give birth but working in Chelmsford won't even cover child care costs, the perfect solution is your idea, at least H**** can be with you and you will make other people's lives better and more fulfilled! If you need someone to make good hot chocolates let me know, I trained at Costa." 
I've never really done anything where people have said these kind of things to me, which is one of the reasons I decided to try this whole project in the first place. It really meant a lot to me, especially today as I was tired from the minute I got out of bed and was having one of those days where I just felt like I was trying to achieve the impossible. So friend; you know who you are-Thank you!!! Right I'm off to bed to try and get an early night for once. Because since this business idea took off I've been going to bed far later than what I used to and when I do try and sleep I generally can't switch off for at least an hour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment